Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: Five Strategies That End the Daily Battles and Get Kids to Listen the First Time [Kindle Edition] Author: Noel Janis-Norton | Language: English | ISBN:
B00AEDDSJ8 | Format: PDF, EPUB
Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: Five Strategies That End the Daily Battles and Get Kids to Listen the First Time Epub Free
You can download Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: Five Strategies That End the Daily Battles and Get Kids to Listen the First Time [Kindle Edition] Epub Free from with Mediafire Link Download Link A simple yet revolutionary alternative to helicopter parenting and tiger moms
Tired of nagging, pleading, negotiating, or yelling just to get your kids to do the simple things you ask? There is a better way.
The best English import since Supernanny and an instant bestseller in the U.K., Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting brings the joy back into family life.
Based on her forty-plus years of experience, behavioral specialist Noël Janis-Norton outlines a clear, step-by-step plan that will help any parent raise a child who is cooperative and considerate, confident and self-reliant. Transform your family life with these five strategies: Descriptive Praise, Preparing for Success, Reflective Listening, Never Ask Twice and Rewards and Consequences. You’ll begin to see results almost immediately:
• Kids start cooperating the first time
• Mornings, bedtimes, mealtimes and homework all become easier
• Even very resistant kids start saying” yes” instead of “no” Full of examples and real stories from parents, this book gives you the complete tool-kit to achieve Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting.
“The instruction manual every parent should read” —Helena Bonham Carter
Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: Five Strategies That End the Daily Battles and Get Kids to Listen the First Time Epub Free
- File Size: 796 KB
- Print Length: 448 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0142196924
- Publisher: Plume (April 30, 2013)
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AEDDSJ8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #160,703 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
I read as much of the book on Amazon.com before purchasing and, by practicing descriptive praise and reflective listening, noticed immediate improvement in how my children and I relate. I purchased the book from Amazon UK and consider it a terrific investment. The detail and examples are essential to fleshing out the concepts and optimizing impact. I have three daughters (4, 6 and 9). Before reading the book, I would typically repeat myself several times and eventually yell when my children misbehaved. The six steps described in the "never ask twice" chapter work like magic. I am no longer the father who yells. As a bonus, the basic principles, which are based on respectful encouragement and cooperation, are helpful in adult personal and professional relationships as well.
By Robert F. Cartland
This book details the parenting strategies that I've been looking for for years! I'm practicing "descriptive praise" with my two daughters now, and I am finding that it is more difficult than I expected to break the habit of over-the-top, generalized praising (i.e., "great job, fantastic!") and being very specific about what my kids are doing right. When I use "descriptive praise," though, it means so much more to them!
I am going to order "calmer, happier music practice" as soon as I can. I wish it were available as a book as well as a CD!
My kids are 10 and 15 now, and while I wish I had found this book earlier, these techniques are still very effective with them. Thank you so much for your invaluable insight!
By Mamadou
Book Preview
Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: Five Strategies That End the Daily Battles and Get Kids to Listen the First Time Download
Please Wait...