• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf book download

On this site you can read and download free books online in pdf format

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Children » Your Favorite Seuss Epub Free

Your Favorite Seuss Epub Free

admin
Add Comment
Children
Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Your Favorite Seuss (Classic Seuss) Hardcover

Author: Janet Schulman | Language: English | ISBN: 0375810617 | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Your Favorite Seuss Epub Free
Download books file now Your Favorite Seuss Epub Free from with Mediafire Link Download Link Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation Your Favorite Seuss (Classic Seuss) Hardcover Epub Free
  • Age Range: 5 - 9 years
  • Grade Level: Kindergarten - 4
  • Series: Classic Seuss
  • Hardcover: 368 pages
  • Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (October 12, 2004)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0375810617
  • ISBN-13: 978-0375810619
  • Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.4 x 1.4 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
I read through some of this volume in Hastings and was glad I didn't purchase it online. There are several big problems. The first thing I noticed, just looking at the cover, is that it has a lot of overlap with two other one-volume collections: Six by Seuss and Hatful of Seuss. In particular, Yertle the Turtle, Mulberry Street, If I Ran the Zoo, Sneetches, Lorax, Sleep Book, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Horton Hears a Who, are all available in those other two collections so if you have them already, you're only getting five new books. Looking inside, I saw that all the illustrations are small so they fit two on a page, and you can tell pretty easily that many of the pics have been cropped. Even with all that corner cutting, the book is still too heavy. So far I really don't think this was made with children in mind. Then I looked at the table of contents and saw that it said "The Sneetches" not "The Sneetches and Other Stories." Same with Yertle the Turtle. I flipped to the appropriate pages and sure enough, only the cover stories of those two books were there. Personally my favorite story in Sneetches was "What Was I Scared Of?" which wasn't even there! Meanwhile, Hatful of Seuss has the full Sneetches book, beginning to end, and Six by Seuss has the complete Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories. (I was actually going to give this two stars until I came to this part of the review.)

The (One) Positive: It contains a lot of Seuss lore and scratchwork between stories. You'll see things like old first draft drawings of Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. Seuss's "Epic Poem" (which is very short), and first appearances of characters he'd later incorporate in his books.

Book Preview

Your Favorite Seuss Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Your Favorite Seuss Epub Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf book download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google