• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf book download

On this site you can read and download free books online in pdf format

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Cookbooks » Running a Restaurant For Dummies Epub Free

Running a Restaurant For Dummies Epub Free

admin
Add Comment
Cookbooks
Saturday, December 14, 2013

Running a Restaurant For Dummies [Paperback]

Author: Michael Garvey | Language: English | ISBN: 1118027922 | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Running a Restaurant For Dummies Epub Free
Download Running a Restaurant For Dummies [Paperback] Epub Free for everyone book 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link
The easy way to successfully run a profitable restaurant

Millions of Americans dream of owning and running their own restaurant — because they want to be their own boss, because their cooking always draws raves, or just because they love food. Running a Restaurant For Dummies covers every aspect of getting started for aspiring restaurateurs. From setting up a business plan and finding financing, to designing a menu and dining room, you'll find all the advice you need to start and run a successful restaurant.

Even if you don't know anything about cooking or running a business, you might still have a great idea for a restaurant — and this handy guide will show you how to make your dream a reality. If you already own a restaurant, but want to see it get more successful, Running a Restaurant For Dummies offers unbeatable tips and advice for bringing in hungry customers. From start to finish, you'll learn everything you need to know to succeed.

  • New information on designing, re-designing, and equipping a restaurant with all the essentials—from the back of the house to the front of the house
  • Determining whether to rent or buy restaurant property
  • Updated information on setting up a bar and managing the wine list
  • Profitable pointers on improving the bottom line
  • The latest and greatest marketing and publicity options in a social-media world
  • Managing and retaining key staff
  • New and updated information on menu creation and the implementation of Federal labeling (when applicable), as well as infusing local, healthy, alternative cuisine to menu planning

Running a Restaurant For Dummies gives you the scoop on the latest trends that chefs and restaurant operators can implement in their new or existing restaurants.

Direct download links available for Running a Restaurant For Dummies [Paperback] Epub Free
  • Paperback: 384 pages
  • Publisher: For Dummies; 2 edition (September 16, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1118027922
  • ISBN-13: 978-1118027929
  • Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.9 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Introduction 1

Part I: Getting Started 7


Chapter 1: Grasping the Basics of the Restaurant Business 9


Chapter 2: Deciding What Kind of Restaurant to Run 17


Chapter 3: Researching the Marketplace 41


Chapter 4: Writing a Business Plan 57

Part II: Putting Your Plan in Motion 77


Chapter 5: Show Me the Money! Finding Financing 79


Chapter 6: Choosing a Location 91


Chapter 7: Paying Attention to the Legalities 99

Part III: Preparing to Open the Doors 113


Chapter 8: Creating the All-Important Menu 115


Chapter 9: Setting Up the Front of the House 137


Chapter 10: Setting Up the Back of the House 157


Chapter 11: Setting Up a Bar and Beverage Program 177


Chapter 12: Hiring and Training Your Staff 199


Chapter 13: Purchasing and Managing Supplies 223


Chapter 14: Running Your Office 237


Chapter 15: Getting the Word Out 253

Part IV: Keeping Your Restaurant Running Smoothly 275


Chapter 16: Managing Your Employees 277


Chapter 17: Running a Safe and Clean Restaurant 293


Chapter 18: Building a Clientele 315


Chapter 19: Maintaining What You've Created 325

Part V: The Part of Tens 341


Chapter 20: Ten Myths about Running a Restaurant 343


Chapter 21: Ten True Restaurant Stories That You Just Couldn't Make Up 347

Index 351

My Mom ordered this book for me, as I was thinking of owning my own place. I have been in the restaurant business for several years, as a worker, and as a cook, and as a store manager. I thought I knew pretty much all I needed to know, but after reading this book, I am amazed at just how much MORE I needed to learn! This book has given me much more insight to more ways of obtainning the funds for starting out, and all the differrent things needed to know for employee hiring, inventory, money managment, and even how to find the best location! The book is also very true and realistic as to the difficulties occurred along the way to owning, and running a sucessful business. Thanks a lot "Books for Dummies" people for getting this book on the market. I know it will help a lot of folks who are thinking about opening their own restaurant. I am ready and anxious to get going on the road to owning my own pizza restaurant! Look for my place, SOON!

L. Vanderhoek & Eric Vanderhoek
By Linda L. Vanderhoek
This is a good book!

I've always wanted to open a restaurant and within the last year my life has changed to the point where I could make that dream a reality. I refer to restaurant ownership as a "mid-term" goal, meaning it's probably at least 1-3 years in the future, but in the meantime I have been doing all the research I can, and almost as a joke I mentioned to a friend of mine that, "Wouldn't it be funny if a book was out there like 'Restaurants for Dummies'?" We looked on Amazon, and voila! There really IS one!

After reading this, I admit, I picked up more than a few helpful hints and insider suggestions I did not know. This book cannot turn you into an experienced restaurateur overnight, but, as I've been impressed to learn again and again when referring to the `Dummies' series, it's more than just lightweight fluff sandwiched between two covers. I'd recommend this book to anyone interested in learning about the inner workings of the restaurant business, and especially for those (crazy types like me) thinking of getting into this (high-risk, often low-yield, hard-work required) profession.
By Dai-keag-ity

Book Preview

Running a Restaurant For Dummies Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Running a Restaurant For Dummies Epub Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf book download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google