Kombucha!: The Amazing Probiotic Tea that Cleanses, Heals, Energizes, and Detoxifies [Kindle Edition] Author: Eric Childs | Language: English | ISBN:
B00C5R853U | Format: PDF, EPUB
Kombucha!: The Amazing Probiotic Tea that Cleanses, Heals, Energizes, and Detoxifies Epub Free
Download electronic versions of selected books Kombucha!: The Amazing Probiotic Tea that Cleanses, Heals, Energizes, and Detoxifies [Kindle Edition] Epub Free from mediafire, rapishare, and mirror link The complete guide to kombucha— the wildly popular probiotic tea.
Kombucha is lauded worldwide by healers, athletes, yogis, and other health-conscious souls, and is now going mainstream. Kombucha, a fermented tea beverage, has many cleansing, healing, and detoxifying effects.
Eric and Jessica Childs, founders of Kombucha Brooklyn and experts on the wonders of kombucha, share their knowledge in this complete guide to kombucha. In addition to the science and culture of ‘buch, Kombucha! includes recipes and reveals inventive uses for the beverage in cooking, cocktails, and beauty products, tapping the benefits of probiotics for radiant rejuvenation.
Direct download links available for Kombucha!: The Amazing Probiotic Tea that Cleanses, Heals, Energizes, and Detoxifies [Kindle Edition] Epub Free
- File Size: 26468 KB
- Print Length: 209 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1583335315
- Publisher: Avery; 5th edition edition (November 5, 2013)
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C5R853U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #66,503 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #36
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Non-Alcoholic - #42
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- #36
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Non-Alcoholic - #42
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies
I read this book cover to cover while I was brewing my first batch of Kombucha. I could not put it down! It was fascinating, full of interesting details and geeky tips. A very funny, entertaining and easy read for someone like me, who likes to learn WHY rather than just HOW to do something. I am hooked!
By Erin S.
I love Kombucha, and know about its healing properties. This book is great cause it makes it easy for any one who does or does not know much, to learn what its all about and how to use if for your own health benefits. As a bartender/mixologist and event planner for many years, Kombucha has come into my life. I have benefited from it for healing hangovers, getting some energy when I need to work long hours, and I have also started making Kombucha Cocktails, which are delicious, and and u feel like your doing good and "having fun" at the same time. Healthier, and balanced way to enjoy a night! I love the illustrations, and easy to read sections! Great Book! Spread The Culture!
By Sabrina
Book Preview
Kombucha!: The Amazing Probiotic Tea that Cleanses, Heals, Energizes, and Detoxifies Download
Please Wait...