• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf book download

On this site you can read and download free books online in pdf format

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Cookbooks » Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book Epub Free

Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book Epub Free

admin
Add Comment
Cookbooks
Monday, December 16, 2013

Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book Hardcover

Author: Visit Amazon's Betty Crocker Page | Language: English | ISBN: 1131075331 | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book Epub Free
Download Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book Hardcover Epub Free for everyone book 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link Direct download links available for Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book Hardcover Epub Free
  • Hardcover: 463 pages
  • Publisher: McGraw-Hill / General Mills (1950)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1131075331
  • ISBN-13: 978-1131075334
  • Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.8 x 0.9 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
I have searched for this cookbook for years; in garage sales, by writing to the publisher and through many other outlets. My grandmother gave my mother this cookbook as a wedding present in 1956. By then, it was already on its ninth printing. My mother first used this book to learn how to cook, then to become an excellent cook. It was always out on the counter when she was in the kitchen when I was a child. By following these recipes, success is certain. It also contains such helpful hints on the substitution of ingredients and setting a table properly. Often when I would come home from high school, my mother would call from the office and instruct me to make an entrée from it. Even for a typical sixteen-year-old who was more interested in fast cars than gastronomic delights, I was pleased that whatever recipe I chose to attempt, the instructions were so clear and correct that my family was always pleased with the results. After a few years in the college residence halls, I moved to an apartment. My mother, always worrying that her baby boy would not eat right, handed me her prized cookbook and requested that I please take good care of it. The book was nearing twenty-five years in age and her favorite recipes were easy spotted by the frayed edges. Several pages were coming out of the bindings, even the tape had worn out on some. I cherished this gift. During college and then while moving around the world with my career, I entertained friends while eating nutritious and inexpensive meals prepared using the recipes and helpful hints on color and presentation. Today, I frequently get the old cookbook out and share the pleasures of cooking with my wife.

Book Preview

Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book Epub Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf book download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google