Scott Pilgrim Color Volume 3: Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness [Kindle Edition] Author: Bryan Lee O'Malley | Language: English | ISBN:
B00DD8RT3M | Format: PDF, EPUB
Scott Pilgrim Color Volume 3: Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness Epub Free
Free download Scott Pilgrim Color Volume 3: Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness Epub Free from with Mediafire Link Download Link The full color, completely remastered, utterly astounding republication of the Scott Pilgrim epic continues! This new 6"x9" hardcover presents Scott's run-in with Ramona ex, Envy boy toy and The Clash at Demonhead bassist Todd Ingram as you've never seen it before - in full-color! Plus, previously unpublished extras, hard-to-find short stories, and exclusive bonus materials will make you see Scott Pilgrim in a whole new light! Direct download links available for Scott Pilgrim Color Volume 3: Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness [Kindle Edition] Epub Free
- File Size: 152219 KB
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Publisher: Oni Press (May 22, 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DD8RT3M
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #68,846 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #58
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Fantasy
- #58
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Fantasy
I pre-ordered this a long time ago, So long in fact that it was a surprise when I checked my mail to find it sitting there. I was a HUGE fan of the movie, and I wanted more of Scott in my life. So I tried reading the comics. Somehow I was not able to get into the black and white ones. The art style was just not aesthetically pleasing enough to entice me for the duration of the book.
This lead me to pick up the colored version. And it was not a mistake, all of the coloring is beautifully done, and at this point I wouldn't take the art any other way. The story in the comic differs from the story in the movie, so it doesn't feel like I'm reading something I already know. It give's a much more in-depth look into the characters lives.
The binding and the hard cover feel expensive and very durable. Onipress did a fantastic job securing Scott Pilgrim a place on my book shelve for years to come.
The third book does not disappoint. If you are bored and need a good read that will not make you feel stupid and roll your eyes like most comics and manga today. Go pick up a copy of these books!
By levi e.
Title of this review says it all. I recommend this to people who likes story's with a bunch of humorous yet random twists and turns. Can't wait to see #4 color edition.
By Devon M.
Book Preview
Scott Pilgrim Color Volume 3: Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness Download
Please Wait...