• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf book download

On this site you can read and download free books online in pdf format

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Romance » Into the Deep: Into the Deep Series, Book 1 Epub Free

Into the Deep: Into the Deep Series, Book 1 Epub Free

admin
Add Comment
Romance
Friday, May 17, 2013

Into the Deep: Into the Deep Series, Book 1 [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]

Author: | Language: English | ISBN: B00GU02RT6 | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Into the Deep: Into the Deep Series, Book 1 Epub Free
Download books file now Into the Deep: Into the Deep Series, Book 1 [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition] Epub Free for everyone book 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link

Charley Redford was just an ordinary girl until Jake Caplin moved to her small town in Indiana and convinced her she was extraordinary. Almost from day one Jake pulled Charley into the deep and promised he was right there with her. But when a tragic incident darkened Jake's life, he waded out into the shallows and left Charley behind. Almost four years later Charley thinks she's moved on. That is until she takes a study year abroad in Edinburgh and bumps into none other than Jake Caplin at a party with his new girlfriend.

The bad-boy-turned-good attempts to convince Charley to forgive him, and as her best friend starts spending time with Jake, Charley calls a truce, only to find herself tumbling back into a friendship with him. As they grow closer, the spark between them flares and begins playing havoc with their lives and relationships. When jealousy and longing rear their destructive heads, Charley and Jake struggle to come to grips with what they mean to one another. And even if they work it out, there is no guarantee Charley will ever trust Jake to lead her back into the deep...


Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation Into the Deep: Into the Deep Series, Book 1 [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition] Epub Free
  • Audible Audio Edition
  • Listening Length: 8 hours and 43 minutes
  • Program Type: Audiobook
  • Version: Unabridged
  • Publisher: Tantor Audio
  • Audible.com Release Date: November 25, 2013
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00GU02RT6
I can't help it, but either intentionally or subconsciously,I compare every Samantha Young book I've read to On Dublin Street, which I have to say is still one of my favorites. Perhaps I had set my expectations too high, but this book fell short for me.

Into the Deep is not bad, the storyline is actually quite gripping. Jake and Charley had an very intense relationship while in high school but a tragedy had separated them. Years later, they met again in Scottland during college's study abroad program and you can imagine the angst ridden drama that unfolded, especially since Jake brought his girlfriend along to Scottland. I liked the overall plot, and I still love Young's writing style. The dialogs were smooth and entertaining, the content didn't feel verbose, and the emotions were heartfelt. However, compared to On Dublin Street, this book felt very immature and as if not as much time and thoughts were put into the writing process.

Almost half the book were written on Jake and Charley's high school years and after a while I had to skip sentences in order to get over reading about that teenage time period. The emotional and sexual maturity and sophistication the main characters possessed as sixteen year old kids were a little too much and therefore didn't feel genuine. The going back and forth between present time and the past really did the story a disservice; sometimes just as I was making an emotional connection to what was happening the story would switch back to the other time period. The reader wasn't allowed to dwell on his or her sentiments for long and this going back and forth has ruined the build up / anticipation of what was to come.

Lastly, I didn't know this was yet another series. I really don't know if I would buy the next book, but at this moment I don't think I would.
By Books123
I'm so disappointed this book ended in a cliffhanger. Did I miss that this is a new series? I don't see it mentioned in the product description. This book is full of angst, as you can imagine. It goes back and forth between the present in college and the past in high school. I skimmed over the high school stuff. So you have to wait until halfway through the book to know why Jake is Jake the Jerk. I think Jake the Jerk needs to do a hellavalot more groveling to make up all the wrong he did to Charley back in high school. Book 1 is pretty much the back story along with an awesome group of secondary characters, including Charley's best friend Claud, who has her own drama with her family and Jake's best friend Beck. I hope Claud and Beck get their own book. The next book doesn't come out until 2014. I wish the high school stuff was a prequel novella, so this story could be finished in one book.

Edited to add: since my review Into the Deep #1 has been added to the book description. Wish that had been there when I purchased the book. So misleading for authors not to include series info.
By GL fan

Book Preview

Into the Deep: Into the Deep Series, Book 1 Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Into the Deep: Into the Deep Series, Book 1 Epub Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf book download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google