• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf book download

On this site you can read and download free books online in pdf format

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Self Help » 2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook – November 24, 2013 Epub Free

2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook – November 24, 2013 Epub Free

admin
Add Comment
Self Help
Saturday, February 16, 2013

2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook Paperback – November 24, 2013

Author: Leonie Dawson | Language: English | ISBN: 1493587439 | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook – November 24, 2013 Epub Free
Direct download links available 2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook – November 24, 2013 Epub Free for everyone book 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link

About the Author

Leonie Dawson is a best-selling author, successful entrepreneur, philanthropist, coach, artist and mother. She coaches thousands of women every single year helping them to create amazing lives + businesses. Read her popular blog at www.LeonieDawson.com.

Reviews

"Leonie is a gifted goddess and illuminated creator. I happily recommend her and her lilting work!"


- SARK
best-selling author of “Succulent Wild Woman” + 15 other books


"Leonie is an amazing artist, spiritual teacher and Goddess woman. She’s inspiring, wise, kind & oh-so-talented!"


- Lucy Cavendish
Hay House author of “White Magic” + “Oracle Tarot” + many more!


“THIS WORKBOOK IS INDISPENSABLE!”


- Sara Avant Stover
Author of "The Way of the Happy Woman: Living the Best Year of Your Life"


“THE WORKBOOK HELPED ME ACHIEVE MAJOR LIFE GOALS!
Thanks to the 2013 workbooks, I managed to write my first book (a life goal since I was 13!), homeschool my son, run one business, study full time AND build another business!"


- Donna Nelson, Life Coach and Author, Australia


“I CANNOT TELL YOU THE IMPACT THAT THE WORKBOOK HAD ON MY BUSINESS!
I finally bought Leonie’s yearbook last December after months of putting it off and trying to decide whether to jump in or not. I wish I hadn’t delayed, from day one I felt different about myself and my business.
Within a month I had not only been brave enough to set income targets for the first time, I had met and over shot them! I was also meeting targets for newsletter subscribers and had completely re-vamped my website. I cannot tell you the impact that this one book had on my business. Thank you Leonie for making the world of business accessible, you have made my dreams come true."


- Kate Beddow, Stafford, UK.


“NO OTHER WORKBOOK OR PLANNER HAS BEEN AS EFFECTIVE!”
Leonie’s workbook has truly become an invaluable tool for me, my life and my business for 3 years and counting now.
I’ve seen other similar workbooks, books & seminars but NONE have been as effective for me…"


- Hibiscus Moon, Florida, author and crystal healer


“BECAUSE OF THE WORKBOOKS I DOUBLED MY INCOME AND AUDIENCE!”


-Michelle K Mendel, Ohio USA


Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation 2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook Paperback – November 24, 2013 Epub Free
  • Paperback: 116 pages
  • Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 24, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1493587439
  • ISBN-13: 978-1493587438
  • Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
I revised this review in January 2014, as the price of the workbook had significantly increased since I first wrote it in November 2013. I didn't end up publishing it then due to procrastination and perfectionism reasons, so here it is now, in March, imperfect. I've added a detailed description of the workbook as well as updates about Leonie Dawson's Academy refund policy.

As in my original review, I dedicate a fair bit of space covering the topic of membership in Leonie's "Amazing Biz & Life Academy," since a large portion of the workbook is dedicated to promoting the Academy, and at the time I first wrote the review, hardly any critical information about Leonie's products were available elsewhere on the web.

The workbook is very simple (not much text), colourful, with a peace-and-love, positive-affirmation style of vibe. It's a fun exercise for making plans for the following year. This is the first year it's available in print, making it more useful than the PDF versions available in previous years.

It probably should have been printed half the size and double the thickness (i.e. A5 format instead of A4), and spiral-bound, so that it would be easier to write in and easier to carry around in a purse or bag. As it is, it's a soft-cover book roughly 8.5" x 11", about the size and thickness of a magazine. (Note: If you're thinking of buying the PDF virtual versions from the author's website, to print yourself, here are the specs, which are currently not available on Leonie Dawson's website: Life Edition: 74 pages including cover, 9 of which are self-promotion; Biz Edition: 55 pages including cover, 9 of which are self-promotion).

Nearly 8% of the 116 pages in the printed version are used to promote some of Leonie's other "products" which are all virtual.
As soon as I pulled the book out of the package and flipped through it I knew I was going to return it. Sure, it's pretty. That's what I wanted--a lively organizer/planner that would guide me through my life and business goals for 2014. I did research too. Read the reviews. Went to Ms. Dawson's site. I concluded that her program was not for me, but that her workbook might be. But I was wrong. It's pure fluff. It's pretty thin; around 100 pages--a dozen or so are spent advertising Ms. Dawson's products and site. The book is divided into two halves: "life" and "biz." But each of those halves are divided in half, the first parts being a recap or "closing ceremony" for 2013. That means half of the book is spent reflecting on last year. I get doing a "post-mortem" is important; drawing from lessons learned and celebrating the high points, but half of the book? I want to spend my energy planning ahead, not looking back!

OK. So the part that does look ahead, well, it doesn't really have much robustness. It's like a fill-in-the-blank diary of what you want to accomplish and how you want to accomplish it. Maybe some people want that. I do not. I art journal and there are tons of journal prompt books far less costly than this book. I wasn't looking for that here. I was looking for something to help me set goals, plan, and help me keep my personal and business life balanced. No hints or tips are in this book. Just pretty pictures and boxes for you to fill in. For example, on the biz side: "Write how much you want to earn in the box below. How will you do that?" and "How many Facebook followers do you want to have?" Nothing follows about how to achieve this or why I would want to.

Book Preview

2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook – November 24, 2013 Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "2014 Create Your Amazing Year in Life & Business Workbook – November 24, 2013 Epub Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf book download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google