• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Free pdf book download

On this site you can read and download free books online in pdf format

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Self Help » Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart Epub Free

Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart Epub Free

admin
Add Comment
Self Help
Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart [Kindle Edition]

Author: Sherry Argov | Language: English | ISBN: B000GCFY2G | Format: PDF, EPUB

  • Description
  • Book Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart Epub Free
Free download Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart [Kindle Edition] Epub Free from mediafire, rapishare, and mirror link Make him chase you...Until you catch him.

Never shy and always laugh-out-loud funny, Sherry Argov's Why Men Marry Bitches is a sharp-witted manifesto that shows women how to transform a casual relationship into a committed one. With the grittiest of girlfriend-to-girlfriend detail, Argov removes the kid gloves and explains why being extra nice doesn't necessarily mean he'll be more devoted. The guide shares real-life "no holds barred" interviews with men who answer the following in raw detail:

  • How do men manipulate a relationship to keep it casual?

  • Do men deliberately push women's emotional buttons?

  • How can she convince him commitment was his idea?

  • How can she invite a proposal without saying a word?


Whether you are single, married, recently separated, or just fed up with your family members telling you to fetch a husband because time is running out, Why Men Marry Bitches is the must-have guide that will show you how to exude confidence, win his heart, and get the love and respect you deserve. Download latest books on mediafire and other links compilation Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart Epub Free
  • File Size: 2206 KB
  • Print Length: 272 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 074327637X
  • Publisher: Simon & Schuster; New title edition (June 6, 2006)
  • Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B000GCFY2G
  • Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Enabled
  • Lending: Not Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,355 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #28
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
    • #67
      in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
    • #69
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
  • #28
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
  • #67
    in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
  • #69
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
I respectfully disagree with the previous reviewer who said that Argov's first book was better. As a guy, I thought the exact opposite: "Why Men MARRY Bitches" gives women much more sorely-needed advice.

This book is not about marriage. It's about why single women don't enter relationships that progress, and would be a good read for single and married women.

From a male's perspective, I was amazed at how well it gets into the minds of men and tells women what makes us want to be exclusive, what makes us lose interest in other women, what we respect... "marry" nails it from a man's perspective. The first book Argov talks about things that are obvious and predictable, like whether or not to sleep with the guy on the first date. "Why Men MARRY Bitches" talks about how a guy will test a girl, how he may manipulate her to keep the relationship casual, how a guy might lead her to believe he's interested in committing and then do the "holding pattern" with the "I'm really busy with work" excuses. The advice in the last chapter on what a women should say to a guy when it isn't progressing is outstanding. It tells women why things don't progress, and that's where most women need help. They have no problem catching a guy, it's keeping him around where it gets messed up and that's why "Why Men Marry Bitches" is superior.

Also, I can confirm Argov would have no way of knowing the things she discloses in this book unless she actually sat down and interviewed us men. I found myself saying under my breath, "Who told her this?" on almost every page. I was blown away by the discussions of how men are made to feel they are "filling a position" when a women talks about "wanting to get married" (but doesn't matter to whom). It is such valuable information for women to read.
A "Filler Girl", in my humble definition, is the girl that a guy keeps around for the sole purpose of just, well, keeping her around. For no reason, really... Except maybe sex, and that's it. The Filler Girl is usually the girl who was asked out not even a month after the guy's break-up with another girl (She's the "rebound girl", in other words.)... Or maybe she's the girl who asks the guy out, and while the guy isn't too crazy about her, she seems easy enough to keep him company until he's sick of her. You are tortured by endless hours of worrying that he's cheating on you, or if he's still in love with an old lover/friend, or if he even loves you as much as you love him...

Stop. Stop being that Filler Girl, and start being the MAIN Girl that the guy actually WANTS. I was once the Filler Girl... I was desperate, easy (not in a sexual way, but like, just how easy it was for me to agree with everything he says), and I guess, boring... Not remarkable in any way. I would try to be the perfect girlfriend for the guys that I liked... Only to realize that, while their hand is in mine, their heart was in some other girl...

I decided that after getting my heart smashed into pieces (and messing up potentially life-lasting relationships and even friendships), I've decided to change my route. I brought this book and started to read the whole book as fast as I could. Some pages made me gasp in shock, but I pressed on... As each chapters went by, I know realized what my issues were and now I am able to grasp what I should do and say instead if I'm EVER going to find a guy who will want to settle down with me. Granted, I'm only 20, so I do have some time ahead...

Book Preview

Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart Download

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart Epub Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Free pdf book download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google